Follow Us @omegafroworld

Friday 18 May 2018

FOOD WE WANT FOOD !



THE PERFECT SUMMER DISH: 








(Hello Summer !)




 RECIPIES:




  (Tropical Chicken)”:

Time : 1 hour 30 min







  • Turmeric / Curcuma Spice 

  • Chili pepper/ Harrisa 


  • Pepper in powder 


  • 1 Magie Cube 


  • 2 Table spoon of Mustard 


  • 6 Piece of Garlic / Garlic powder 


  • Citrus & Olive oil 


    Not more, not less.... just like I call it PERFECT ! 


Preparation : 10 Min 


First you make some stripes on you chicken to let the ingredients penetrated the chicken. 
 Then you clean it in citrus and salt without water ! 



When its done you put the Mustard, the Chilli Pepper powder or Harissa, the Curcuma to give a beautiful yellow to the chicken when its gone fries. 

Almost done ! 

Now add some drops of citrus, the Magic cube and oils, mix everything together and let the ingredients penetrated the chicken for 20 min to 1 hours its depend the time you have ! 


(BASIC but Sweat Salad) 
Basic of a Sweat salad, nothing ! Just put what you want but keep in mind that the chicken is already fat, so choose light ingredient.


In my salade I put eggs, tomato, tuna, cucumber, cheese & thats it ! Like I say more light because of the chicken but still delicious. 



Then you serve with patate and we are all done, now you can enjoy the pleasure of a fresh salad, fries potatoes & a good chicken. 


Enjoy and let me know if you try the recipe, if you enjoy it ! 


I hope y’all like it and if you did don’t forget to like or comment, then add me on my social medias ! 

Can also DM me for more info ! 

GOOD BYE ! 




@omegafroworld 






















2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute and these sound delicious! Perfect for summer evenings and parties :D I would love to give these a try! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First I'm sorry for giving you a late answer and 2 thank you so much Sarah for you'r lovely comment. of course I would follow you on Bloglovin ! see you really soon :) Have a marvellous Day !

      Anturia @omegafroworld

      Delete