Follow Us @omegafroworld

Monday 30 April 2018

All you need to know about me !









Questions frequently requested about my blog :





What is you’r blog about ? 


  • Mostly about lifestyle ! 



What do you mean when you say lifestyle ? 

  • when I say lifestyle I talk about : my family life, me, friends ! But also are travels, discoveries. 



What should I expect to find in you blog ? : 



  • My blog is not only for my lifestyle, you can also find tricks & hacks, places to go if you come visit ours country ! Place you shouldn’t visit ! Cheap restaurant, and so much more ! 


Why should I subscribe ? :



  • Oh no ! You shouldn’t … no I’m kidding of course I want people’s to subscribe and to add me on my social media ! Like everybody I guess, but feel free to do whatever you want ! I love  my subscribers who follow me because they want to and not cuz they have too ! 







you 

want 

more ? 





Here it’s  💁 : 


Why did you start you’r blog 😅? 


My principal reason is because of my past at first I want to make a blog about my life & all the shits who happen to me sins my father bring me to France ! 
Then I want to make a photo blog and share all my picture’s with you guys and hope you will like it ! 

And at the end I say to myself : “ if you have to start a blog, put you heart on it, you soul on your world, just give and don’t expect anything back !” 

So the Real reason of the begging of my blog is , Cuz I have a lot to share with you and I’ve been true so much in my life that I finally start to live Freely & why not sharing my happiness with you ? 

I hope that it’s was enough and not to much ! I hope you have all the answers about all the questions you could have about my blog.

See you soon I hope ! God bless you all ! 
Anturia 💜 








You can contact me on my social media, if you want  : 
















No comments:

Post a Comment